Current Vacancies - Medical
Are you looking for:
- An opportunity to increase your earning potential?
- A great working environment and a supportive team?
- Professional and personal growth?
- A balance between wilderness and developed infrastructure?
- A possibility to participate in research and international conferences on the implementation of the advanced technologies?
- An opportunity to learn more about Management of Chronic conditions, including Musculoskeletal Medicine, Pain and Diabetes?
Or maybe you are just tired of traffic jams, waiting for patients and struggling to create your own patient pool?
Then look no further!
Your Health Connect Group is currently seeking VR GPs and General Registration GPs for our rapidly growing medical clinics situated in rural Tasmania – Beaconsfield, Evandale, Sheffield and Westbury.
Full or part time GPs are required to join clinics operated by Advanced Rural Health. The right candidates will require to deliver services focusing primarily on ageing population, including assessments, examinations, treatments, and case management. As well as proven methods, GPs will be expected to adopt and use contemporary technologies of rehabilitation and treatment. Great professional development is available, as well as in situ training provided by our leading specialists.
We offer the following:
- Accredited Training Practice
- Mixed Billing
- Supportive & Friendly Environment
- Rehabilitation facilities with gym, electrotherapy and laser therapy
- Full Time Nursing
- Onsite Pathology, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietician and Diabetes Educator
- Fully Accredited with AGPAL
- Fully Computerised
- Small, friendly and experienced team
- Secure onsite parking
- Your own consulting room
- 65% of receipts
Your Health Connect Group can also offer short term contracts (6 months) to those candidates who are interested in learning advanced methods of treatment for Musculoskeletal Disorders (Certificate included). And the best part, you will be able to learn and work without losing the income!
Our clinics have a strong reputation for providing quality care within local communities and it is reflected in our loyal patient base. Our staff operate from a purpose built, modern buildings, with dedicated treatment rooms and comfortable furnishings. Business is privately owned by an experienced GP.
Current Vacancies - Beauty
Make-up artist, facial massage specialist and lash and brow specialist
YHC Wellness clinic Sheffield, Tasmania is looking for a part-time or full-time makeup artist who is qualified in various types of makeup artistry, as well as having been trained in various facial massage techniques and is a lash and brow specialist.
What we are looking for:
- Certified in makeup artistry minimum 1 year.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Enthusiastic about the beauty industry
- willing to train and learn new things
- Creative and fashion makeup style
- Russian makeup style
- No Makeup makeup style
- The ability to work on clients of all ages
Lashes and brow:
- Yumi lashes
- Yumi brows
- Buccal massage.
- Sculptural lift massage
- Spanish myostructural lymphatic drainage facial massage
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Any of the following are also handy to have:
- Ability to provide polish manicure
- Knowledge in various different beauty products from around the world
- Ability to speak Russian is an added bonus!
Current Vacancies - Information Technology
Senior Full stack developer or Polyglot Software Engineer
KRISS Pty Ltd aims to develop, share and distribute knowledge and expertise developed within the company on a national and international level, using newly developed and modern IT and software solutions. To achieve this, KRISS Pty Ltd is looking for a Senior Full stack developer or Polyglot Software Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring continuous innovation and development of KRISS Pty Ltd software and internal systems.
A collaborative process of design and development where communication is as important as code.
Your front-end experience and knowledge will be valuable to the company in designing and developing modern UI/UX to uplift our systems.
You will utilize distributed and server-less engineering skills to implement robust and fault-tolerant micro-service and event-based systems on cloud platforms.
What you will need
Demonstrable strong communication and collaboration skills gained in software development.
Good understanding of software design patterns, clean code and architecture, and designing for fault tolerance and horizontal scalability.
Self-starter, detail and quality oriented and passionate about driving improvements – in the code, tooling, pipelines, products, practices and culture.
Work with the business to help plan and implement IT projects.
Provide technical advice on scalability and opportunities.
Proven practical experience as an Engineer with the following languages:
Node.js server framework or similar like Golang or Django
SQL databases such as MySQL and SQL Server.
Must be fluent in English. Second language is essential: preferably Russian and/or Spanish.
Amazon Web Services – especially for server-less and/or micro-services
Experience with mobile frameworks such as React Native and Ionic.
Familiarity with financial markets, trading and portfolio management beneficial but not required.
Experience in web design and progressive apps
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time