Our clinics offer a variety medical services, from the standard GP consultations and seasonal vaccinations to complex chronic conditions management.
- Pain management
- Sports medicine
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Preventive tests such as pap smears and tests for skin cancer and other cancers
- Nutrition, diet and exercise
- Mental health
- Common colds, flus, infections and viruses
- General health checkups including testing for diabetes and checking blood pressure and cholesterol
- Referrals to other specialist doctors if required
- Women’s health
- Assistance with care plan preparation
- Assistance with medical assessments
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders – yearly assessment that includes height & weight measurements, blood pressure check, urinalysis, ECG, diabetes screening, dietary & exercise advice, smoking & alcohol advice
Bulk Billing is where the practice bills Medicare directly for a medical service that you receive.
In our clinics, DVA GOLD card holders and children under 16 years of age are bulk billed.
A once per year $40 fee is required to be paid by other concession card holders, and children over 16 years of age.